Mon, Jul 25|
2022 Virtual Summer Conference (3 credits toward license renewal, 15 CUs & hours toward salary adv. in most NV counties)
BACK TO THE BASICS: Ensuring positive classroom and school behavior so that we can achieve excellent academic outcomes!
Time & Location
Jul 25, 8:00 AM – Jul 30, 4:00 PM
About the Event
The Nevada Association of School Administrators (NASA), in partnership with The Public Education Foundation is proud to announce the 2nd Annual:
“2022 Virtual Summer Conference:
BACK TO THE BASICS: Ensuring positive classroom and school behavior so that we can achieve excellent academic outcomes!"
Attend all sessions and earn 3 credits (that's 45 hours) toward license renewal, 15 CUs in CCSD and salary advancement hours in Washoe and most other Nevada School Districts & Charters.
Monday, July 25 - Saturday, July 30, 2022
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
EARN 45 LICENSE RENEWAL HOURS - THAT IS 3 FULL CREDITS & SALARY ADVANCEMENT IN CCSD, WASHOE AND MOST NV COUNTIES!
NON-ADMINISTRATIVE LICENSED PERSONNEL IN CCSD ALSO EARN 15 CUS (unlimited CUs in this category)!!!
CCSD Administrators earn 6 hours toward salary/step-advancement
(hours limited in this admin category)!
Washoe County participants will be required to also register for this course in "MyPGS" in order to receive in-service credit toward salary advancement.
EARLY BIRD PRICING ONLY THROUGH MAY 31:
$110 for NASA MEMBERS!
$130 Non-NASA MEMBERS!
(participants only receive credit for sessions attended).
Back by popular demand! CLICK HERE TO MEET EDDIE B.
Dr. Thomas Glanton
Principal & Behavior Management Specialist
Dr. Christy Kane
PsyD, CMHC, Clinical Director
Former Principal & Nationally Recognized Behavior Management Specialist
- Marianne Renner, Leadership Speaker and Trainer on the National Stage
- Dr. Jesus Jara, Clark County School District Superintendent
- Traci M. Davis, Ed.S, Former Superintendent of the Washoe County School District
- Dwight D. Jones, Former Superintendent of the Clark County School District, Former Colorado Commissioner of Education, & Current President of Education Practice and Policy Partners
- Dr. Michele Robinson, Former Superintendent in Elko County Nevada & Current Director of Partnerships and Content Development for Mindful SEAD
- Toba Cohen-Dunning, President Emeritus & Board Member of the National Association of Public School Foundations & Executive Director of the Omaha Public Schools Foundation
- Dr. Greta Peay, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Infinity: Diversity Matters, LLC & NASA Deputy Executive Director
- Dr. Jeffrey Geihs, NASA Executive Director, Former High School Principal and Former School Associate Superintendent.
- Grant Hanevold, Chief Education Officer, The Public Education Foundation
- Rosanne Richards, College, Career, Equity, and School Choice Unit Director with the Clark County School District
- Michelee “Shelly” Cruz-Crawford, Principal, C.C. Ronnow Elementary School
- Kevin McPartlin, Principal at Arbor View High School
- Outstanding Teachers & Educators from throughout the Great State of Nevada & the United States of America!
- See full lineup below!
+$2.75 Service fee
This ticket price is for anyone that is a NASA member. ANYONE, including teachers and those in non-administrative positions can become a NASA Member and save on registration rates. It pays to become a NASA Member. Go to: NASANV.org to become a NASA Member immediately and register at the Lower Rate "NASA Member" rate! NASA membership will be verified after purchase.
+$2.75 Service fee0
+$3.25 Service fee
This ticket price is for anyone that is a Non-NASA member and/or any individual that wishes to attend this workshop. ANYONE, including teachers and those in non-administrative positions can become a NASA Member and save on registration rates. It pays to become a NASA Member. Go to: NASANV.org to become a NASA Member immediately and register at the Lower Rate!
+$3.25 Service fee0