Time & Location
Jun 11, 2023, 4:30 PM – Jun 13, 2023, 5:00 PM
Stateline, 18 US-50, Stateline, NV 89449, USA
About the Event
This is the annual NASA Spring Conference. Educators that attend will receive one credit (15 Hours) 5 CUs in CCSD, Salarly advancement time in Clark, Washoe, most NV school districts and charter schools.
ALL FOOD AND BEVERAGES (OPEN BARS AT TWO RECEPTIONS ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHTS) INCLUDED DURING CONFERENCE TIMES!
Here is your Internet Reservation Link (click on the link):
Please follow these instructions for weblink reservations:
- Click on the link to take you to the booking page
- To book more than one night, click on the EDIT Button at the top of the page.
- Click on the Check In – Check Out Box which will take you to a calendar
- Holding down on the shift key – click on the arrival, then the departure date
- Click on Update
- Scroll down and book preferred room type by clicking on the Book Now box.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox
We recommend not complete the transaction on a cell phone but on a computer
May need to clear cookies
Attendees may also contact our Central Reservations at 1-800-455-4770. Attendees should reference the group code S06NSA3 when making their reservation.
This will ensure that the group rate is quoted.
All reservations made via the telephone call center will be assessed a fee of $15 per reservation. This fee will not apply to reservations made via the Internet Reservation Link.
NASA Members$240.00+$6.00 service feeSale ended
Non-NASA Members$280.00+$7.00 service feeSale ended